Archives Search

All Records Search Results

Thompson family fonds
Part Of:
Thompson family fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
graphic; textual records
Date
1882-1944
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
320 photograph prints; 20 cm of textual records
Scope:
Fonds contains of financial records, correspondence, legal records, agricultural records and records relating to other personal interests and activities of the Thompson family. Graphic records include 320 candid and studio photographs of the Thompson family, typical farming activities and the Richmond community
History / Biographical:
James Thompson (1858-1940) came to Lulu Island in 1878 from Co. Derry, Ireland via Ontario. Mr. Thompson worked as a farmhand and later as manager of the Milligan farm before purchasing and building his own farm in 1896. He married Esther Abercrombie in 1893 and together they had seven children: Elizabeth Jane (McKay), Esther Letitia (Hoffman), John James, Jessie Mildred (Woods), David William, Mary Leona (Paxton) and Violet Beatrice (Pitman). Mr. Thompson served as a school trustee from 1908 to 1915 and 1921 to 1922. He also served as a member of the Lulu Island West Dyking Commission from 1915 to 1934 and a chairman of the Board of Commissioners from 1915 to 1925. Esther Thompson died on May 21, 1936 at age 71, and James Thompson died on November 3, 1940 at age 83
Name(s):
Thompson family
Thompson, James
Abercrombie, Esther
Paxton, Mary Leona (nee Thompson)
Thompson, John James
Pitman, Violet Beatrice (nee Thompson)
Creator:
Thompson family
Comment on this record via email
View and download images

Robert Gordon collection
Part Of:
Robert Gordon collection
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records
Date
1902-1914
Level:
Collection
Physical Description:
1.5cm of textual records
Scope:
Collection includes correspondence, reports, notices, resolutions, minutes and financial records relating to Gordon's capacity as a School Trustee and Municipal Councillor
History / Biographical:
Robert Gordon came from Newfoundland to settle in the Terra Nova area of Richmond in approximately 1890. He served as a school trustee for the Lulu School District beginning about the turn of the century. In 1906, with the amalgamation of the smaller school districts into the Richmond School District, he became one of the new district's trustees. He also served as a Councillor in Richmond from 1902-1906.
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Gordon, Robert
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Steveston Baptist Sunday School fonds
Part Of:
Steveston Baptist Sunday School fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records
Date
1890-1894
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
1 volume of textual records
Scope:
The series consists of a pre-printed minute book which contains the handwritten minutes of the Steveston Baptist Sunday School in the front, while the back of the minute book contains financial ledgers. The front page of the minute book has the inscription "Walter H. Steves, Secretary Treasurer, Steveston Baptist Sunday School, Steveston, B.C., November 9, 1989". Walter H. Steves was the brother to William H. Steves, a pioneer of Steveston. The minute book spans the entire organizational life of the Steveston Baptist Sunday School. Given the nature of the documentation and the organization, it is likely to be the only record produced which documents the school's activity
History / Biographical:
The Steveston Baptist Sunday School was formed on November 9, 1890. It served a very small Baptist community of about 25 adults and children. Weekly attendance averaged rarely more than half that number. There is no evidence that the group's activities went beyond the weekly singing, prayer and Bible study sessions. In June and July of 1892, the Baptist Sunday School decided to unite with the Methodist Sunday School due to the small number of participants and the declining attendance rate
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Steveston Baptist Sunday School
Creator:
Steveston Baptist Sunday School
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
South Arm Community Association fonds
Part Of:
South Arm Community Association fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records
Date
1951-2012
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
34 cm of textual records
Scope:
Fonds consists of minutes and financial records of the Association as well as a certificate of incorporation and historical notes.
History / Biographical:
The South Arm Community Association was formed in 1951 and incorporated under the Societies Act four years later. One of its first acts was to purchase five acres of land for a community park. In 1966, a new community recreation centre was built. Its main activity, outside of fund-raising, is to operate various community programs for people of all ages
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown. A second accrual was donated to the archives in 2012 by Ian Shaw.
Name(s):
South Arm Community Association
Creator:
South Arm Community Association
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
FISH Richmond fonds
Part Of:
FISH Richmond fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records; sound recordings
Date
1965-1979
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
3.5 cm of textual records; 1 audio tape
Scope:
Fonds contains minutes, promotional pamphlets, newsletters, newspaper clippings and an audio tape lecture of Father Robert L. Howell
History / Biographical:
The Christian FISH movement began in England in 1961, and was brought to North American in 1964 by Father Robert L. Howell. The goal of the movement was to follow the rule "love your neighbor as yourself", and provide volunteer aid to local people in need. The organizational structure was unconventionally loose, and consisted of a steering committee and a group of volunteers. Local chapters operated a 24-hour phone service to put people in touch with volunteers who performed a wide variety of services such as transportation, child care, aid, and companionship for the elderly. The Richmond chapter was organized in 1970. In addition to providing volunteers via phone service, FISH Richmond operated a clothing shop and organized fund raising activities
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
FISH Richmond
Creator:
FISH Richmond
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Harwood family fonds
Part Of:
Harwood family fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records; graphic
Date
1888-1979
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
11 cm of textual records; 44 photograph prints
Scope:
Fonds consists of a diary, correspondence, clippings, certificates and legal records related to the vital statistics of the Harwoods and the military experiences of Fred Harwood during WW I
History / Biographical:
Fred Harwood (1891-1979) was born in Kirkby Stephen, England and emigrated to Canada in 1913. In 1914 he enlisted in the 29th Battalion, 6th Brigade, 2nd Canadian Expeditionary Force. He served at the front until April, 1916, when he was taken prisoner at St. Elio, Belgium, and spent the next two and one-half years as a Prisoner of War at Giessen, Germany. In 1936, Fred Harwood represented the battalion in the Vimy pilgrimage organized by the Canadian Legion. Upon return to Vancouver after the War, Fred Harwood began a 28 year career as chief electrician for the Hudson's Bay Company. He married Lilla Mabel Simpson (1889-1971) in 1919. The Harwoods moved to Richmond in 1931 and were active in church and community life. Following his first wife's death, Fred Harwood married Florence Maude Tait in 1977
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Harwood family
Harwood, Fred
Harwood, Lilla Mabel (nee Simpson)
Creator:
Harwood family
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Victorian Order of Nurses (Richmond Branch) fonds
Part Of:
Victorian Order of Nurses (Richmond Branch) fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records; graphic
Date
1948-[198-?]
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
7 cm of textual records; 2 photograph prints; 2 copy negatives
Scope:
Fonds consists of charter and bylaws, annual reports, minutes, correspondence and descriptions of the activities of the Victorian Order of Nurses in Richmond. Financial records and reports are included. Also included are reference materials primarily comprised of news clippings, scrapbooks, pamphlets, recollections and photographs.
History / Biographical:
In 1897 under the direction of the Countess of Aberdeen, the Victorian Order of Nurses for Canada was inaugurated by Royal Charter in commemoration of Queen Victoria's jubilee. The Richmond Branch of the Victorian Order of Nurses was formed in 1948. The aim of the organization was to provide skilled nursing service to home patients who were under the care of a physician. The order was funded through grants from three levels of government, along with donations from companies and organizations. When the Victorian Order of Nurses' national office restructured the organization in 2006, the British Columbia branch became an independent organization with a new name - Health and Home Care Society of British Columbia.
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Victorian Order of Nurses (Richmond Branch)
Creator:
Victorian Order of Nurses
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Richmond Artists Guild fonds
Part Of:
Richmond Artists Guild fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records; graphic
Date
1955-1975
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
25 cm of textual records; 26 photograph prints
Scope:
Fonds consists of minutes, bylaws, financial reports, correspondence, photographs and scrapbooks relating to exhibits, art instruction, the arts community, and the general functions of the Guild
History / Biographical:
The Richmond Artists Guild was formed on September 19, 1955. The Guild's objectives are to promote, encourage and appreciate art in the community; to create and exhibit works of art; to offer constructive criticism and to foster fellowship within the Guild. The Guild is affiliated with the Federation of Canadian Artists and is represented on various local arts and recreation councils and committees
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Richmond Artists Guild
Creator:
Richmond Artists Guild
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Richmond Agricultural and Industrial Society fonds
Part Of:
Richmond Agricultural and Industrial Society fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records
Date
1891-1960
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
7 cm of textual records
Scope:
Fonds contains bylaws, a minute book which covers most of the Society's active period, a ledger, a cash book, photocopies of annual statements, two mortgages, two pieces of correspondence, and a prize list for the 1941 Fall Exhibition
History / Biographical:
The Richmond Agricultural and Industrial Society was formed in 1891 with the aim to encourage the cultivation of the soil, to develop the agricultural resources of Richmond, to encourage by means of exhibitions, competitions, or otherwise, the study and practice of agricultural, horticultural and domestic arts, and to erect a hall for these and allied purposes. In addition to agriculture related activities, the society also endeavoured to promote the development of community spirit in the municipality and to assist and promote athletic games and contests, musical, educational, and other entertainment. The society remained active until 1953, when interest amongst members began to wane. An attempt to reorganize the Society was made in 1956, but the outcome was not successful. In 1966, the name "Richmond Agricultural and Industrial Society" was revived and adopted by the Salmon Festival Committee of the Steveston Community Society in order to allow the latter group to operate games of chance at its annual festival
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown. The photocopies of the annual statements were obtained by the Society from the BC Provinical Archives and transfered to the archives in 2008.
Name(s):
Richmond Agricultural and Industrial Society
Agricultural and Industrial Society
Creator:
Richmond Agricultural and Industrial Society
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Fraser Agricultural Society collection
Part Of:
Fraser Agricultural Society collection
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records
Date
1966-1967
Level:
Collection
Physical Description:
3 folders of textual records
Scope:
The collection contains minutes of three Society meetings, a membership list, and records relating to the 1966 and 1967 agricultural fairs
History / Biographical:
The Fraser Agricultural Society was registered as a society under the name Richmond Agricultural Centenary Society in July 1966. Its parent organization, the Richmond Centenary Council was established in 1964 by bylaw no. 2046 to plan celebrations for Canada's 1967 centennial. After existing for two years, the Richmond Centenary Council 's Fairs and Exhibitions Committee was separated to better administer the needs of a community fair. Shortly after the seperation, the named was changed from the Richmond Agricultural Centenary Society into the Fraser Agricultural Society. The aim of the Society was to promote the educational, historical and social aspects of the agricultural community in Richmond. Successful agricultural fairs were held in 1966 and 1967.
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Fraser Agricultural Society
Richmond Agricultural Centenary Society
Richmond Centenary Council
Steveston Community Society
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Richmond Lumber Company collection
Part Of:
Richmond Lumber Company collection
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records; graphic
Date
[ca. 1935]-1942
Level:
Collection
Physical Description:
3 folders of textual records; 5 photograph prints : b&w ; 7 x 12 cm; 2 photograph copy negatives : b&w ; 9 x 12 cm
Scope:
The collection consists of a fire insurance policy and certificate, one bound insurance appraisal, newspaper clippings related to the fire, and photographs of the mill and Mathiesen family
History / Biographical:
The Richmond Lumber Company was owned and operated by Ralph E. Mathiesen and his father Hjalmer Mathiesen between 1927 and 1942. The mill was located on the dyke at 197 River Road and had an operating staff five employees. The mill burned down in 1942 and the family sold the property in 1946
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Richmond Lumber Company
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Ruth Helena Estabrooks fonds
Part Of:
Ruth Helena Estabrooks fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records; graphic
Date
1894-1937
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
6 cm of textual records; 15 photograph prints
Scope:
Fonds consists of records relating to Miss Estabrooks' education and teaching career, including certificates and licenses, school and teacher inspection reports and two textbooks. Also included are records of personal finances and charitable contributions made to the Canadian Red Cross. The 15 photograph prints depict family and community scenes
History / Biographical:
Ruth Helena Estabrooks (1881-1963) was born in Sackville, New Brunswick. She graduated from Mount Allison Ladies College in 1901 and taught in New Brunswick for four years. In 1905, Miss Estabrooks moved to Steveston, B.C. and lived with her aunt, Mrs. Sadie Bulmer. In 1908 she began teaching at the Bridgeport one-room school under Miss Kate McNeely. She also taught English to Japanese immigrants. Miss Estabrooks retired from teaching in 1936 after 28 years at Bridgeport School. After her retirement, Miss Estabrooks lived in Steveston with her sister Mrs. A. Atkins and then her niece, Mrs. William Harper. Miss Estabrooks died on January 1, 1963, at the age of 81.
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Estabrooks, Ruth Helena
Creator:
Ruth Helena Estabrooks
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Richmond United Church collection
Part Of:
Richmond United Church collection
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records; graphic; moving images
Date
1886-1991
Level:
Collection
Physical Description:
27 cm of textual records
Scope:
Collection consists of minutes, financial and administrative records, records relating to Minoru Chapel, correspondence and pamphlets, and records of celebrations and events.
History / Biographical:
On May 9, 1888 the Richmond Mission was constituted by action of the Methodist conference. The congregation met in their church at London's Landing (built in 1887), the Shaw and Daniels homes, and the Steveston church (built about 1891). The North Arm parsonage and the municipal hall, then situated at Cambie and River Roads were also used until their new North Arm church was built in 1891 (to replace the old one built across the river around 1870). The church was known as the Richmond Methodist Church until church union in 1925, when it became Richmond United Church. Following population trends, a new Church was opened a quarter of a mile farther east on Cambie in 1961, and in that year council bought the old property. The church was moved to its present location in Minoru Park in 1967, restored and preserved as a municipal Centennial project. It was rededicated in 1968. From 1958-1983, Richmond United and Sea Island United were part of a two-point pastoral charge, after which Sea Island joined with Brighouse United. In 1985, Richmond United again joined with Sea Island to become part of the two-point charge. Richmond United Church is a part of Vancouver-South Presbytery.Minoru Chapel.
Name(s):
Richmond United Church
United Church
East Richmond United Church
Brighouse United Church
Richmond Methodist Church
London's Landing
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Richmond '79 Centennial Society fonds
Part Of:
Richmond '79 Centennial Society fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records; graphic; moving images
Date
1975-1981
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
1.55 m of textual records; 291 photograph prints : b&w ; 4 x 4.5 in to 11 x 14 in; x moving images
Scope:
The fonds consists of correspondence, agendas, minutes, reports, financial statements, agreements, lists, forms, press releases, printed material, working papers, research notes, newspaper clippings, posters, sketches, p.m.t's, photograph prints and negatives, slides, video cassettes and ephemera. The records provide general information on the administrative structure and activities of the Society. Although incomplete, the minutes and reports provide good documentation on the election and appointment of board members; operating revenue and expenses of the Society; as well as the organization of sub-committee projects. The photographs within the Publicity sub-committee series provide good documentation of the "good time events" and other major projects undertaken by the Centennial Society
History / Biographical:
The Richmond '79 Centennial Society was a non-profit organization established at the request of the Richmond Municipal Council. On December 12, 1977, Richmond Council passed bylaw No. 3533, formally establishing the Richmond '79 Centennial Committee and Society. The bylaw was subsequently amended on February 27, 1978, following the incorporation of the organization under the Societies Act of February 16, 1978. Under the constitution, the main purposes of the Society were to: 1) plan and establish the overall structure and general guidelines for celebrations commemorating Richmond's Centennial; 2) encourage and coordinate Centennial projects and events within the community; and 3) raise funds and solicit donations from both public and private sources. Between 1977 and 1979, numerous sub-committees were established by the Centennial Committee to manage special projects. The Richmond '79 Centennial Society officially ceased operations on June 16, 1981. In compliance with their constitution all remaining assets were transferred to the municipality by the Centennial Committee. Upon dissolution, the Society recommended that surplus funds from the sale of the centennial publication Richmond Child of the Fraser be used to establish a Municipal Archives.
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Richmond '79 Centennial Society
Creator:
Richmond '79 Centennial Society
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Steveston Ratepayers and Householders Association fonds
Part Of:
Steveston Ratepayers and Householders Association fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records
Date
1910-1953; (predominant 1945-1953)
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
6 cm of textual records
Scope:
Fonds consists of constitution, bylaws, minutes, membership lists, and correspondence relating to the Steveston Ratepayers and Householders Association
History / Biographical:
The inaugural meeting of the Steveston Ratepayers and Householders Association was held on December 9, 1946. The Association aimed to increase the public spirit of the citizens of Steveston and to take measures to improve conditions and promote social affairs. The Association actively lobbied municipal government in matters of policing, road and dyke construction, refuse disposal, and the regulation of liquor distribution. The Association was open to all property owners and householders in the Steveston area and was governed by an executive committee consisting of a president, two vice presidents, secretary and treasurer. The Association was dissolved in 1953.
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Steveston Ratepayers and Householders Association
Steveston
Creator:
Steveston Ratepayers and Householders Association
Planning Area:
Steveston
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
West Richmond Community Association fonds
Part Of:
West Richmond Community Association fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records; graphic
Date
1959-1973
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
13 cm of textual records; 2 photographs: col.: 4 x 4 in
Scope:
The fonds includes copies of the constitution and bylaws; minutes from regular committee meetings; reports, drafts and briefs that arose from the association's business; directories and membership lists; correspondence; community newsletters and notices; newspaper clippings and other ephemeral material; and copies of government legislation concerning environmental issues
History / Biographical:
The West Richmond Community Association has played an important role in community affairs, particularly in lobbying for educational and recreational programs and facilities for the residents of West Richmond. Over the years, this association has operated under several different names. The Archives' holdings contain municipal records concerning the earlier Westlu Ratepayer's Association, dating from shortly after the Second World War. In 1965, the association was reactivated as the West Richmond Community and Ratepayer's Association
Custodial History:
The majority of the records within this fonds were in the possession of Mr. Andrew Hannay, a longstanding member and past president of the West Richmond Community Association
Name(s):
West Richmond Community Association
West Richmond Community and Ratepayers Association
Community and Ratepayers Association
Creator:
West Richmond Community Association
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Greta (McKenzie) Cheverton collection
Part Of:
Greta (McKenzie) Cheverton collection
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records; graphic; sound recordings
Date
1894-1967
Level:
Collection
Physical Description:
8 cm of textual records; ca. 35 photographs; 1 sound recording
Scope:
The collection includes certificates, notes and report cards relating to Cheverton's education; correspondence, certificates and a sound recording relating to the Hudson Bay Co. 250th anniversary essay contest; general correspondence relating to memorial services, civil defence training, and other general topics; a collection of postcards; and several oversize certificates. Photographs of the Richmond area have yet to be arranged or described
History / Biographical:
Biographical sketch not available
Custodial History:
The material making up the Greta Cheverton collection has come from the City of Vancouver Archives, the Richmond Museum and other unidentified sources
Name(s):
Cheverton, Greta
McKenzie, Greta
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
The Spirit of Steveston research collection
Part Of:
The Spirit of Steveston research collection
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records; graphic; sound recordings
Date
1986-1988
Level:
Collection
Physical Description:
5 cm of textual records; 10 photograph slides : col. ; 1.5 x 1.5 in; 20 photograph copy prints : b&w ; 2.75 x 4.5 in to 8 x 10 in; 14 photograph negatives : b&w ; 1.5 x 1.5 in; 6 photograph copy negatives : b&w ; 4 x 5 in; 2 sound recordings
Scope:
Collection includes a final draft, a paste-up of the finished product, a few copy print images, two audio recordings, and miscellaneous notes and records. The photographs show various activities relating to and sponsored by Steveston Community Society such as: Steveston Salmon Festival, building of Steveston Community Centre and fund raising activities for Martial Arts Centre in Steveston
Item No.:
1988 76 1
1988 76 2
1988 76 3
1988 76 4
1988 76 5
1988 76 6
1988 76 7
1988 76 8
1988 76 9
1988 76 10
1988 76 11
1988 76 12
1988 76 13
1988 76 14
1988 76 15
1988 76 16
1988 76 17
1988 76 18
1988 76 19
1988 76 20
1988 76 21
History / Biographical:
From 1986 to 1988, the Richmond Municipal Archives and the Steveston Community Society hired Victoria Kendall (now Blinkhorn) to write a history of the Steveston Community Society, using as a primary source, the records of the society deposited in the Richmond Municipal Archives
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Kendall, Victoria
Steveston Community Society
Martial Arts Centre
Steveston Community Centre
Steveston Salmon Festival
Steveston
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Val Patenaude fonds
Part Of:
Val Patenaude fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records
Date
1981-1988
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
26 cm of textual records
Scope:
Fonds consists of annual reports, bylaws, minutes, correspondence, heritage policies, administrative records, Heritage Advisory Committee projects, Heritage Inventory (Phase I and II), and reports. In addition to these series are publicity and reference materials consisting of pamphlets, bulletins and booklets relating to heritage conservation
History / Biographical:
Val Patenaude served as chair of the Richmond Heritage Advisory Committee for four years. Under Bylaw No.4324, the Richmond Municipal Heritage Advisory Committee (RMHAC) was created May 28, 1984. The committee consisted of one member appointed by the Richmond Historical Society, one member appointed by the Steveston Historical Society, and seven appointed by Council (one of whom may be a member of Council). The objectives of the Committee were based upon the Heritage Conservation Branch of the Provincial Secretary's Department and on various well-established Heritage Advisory Committees in the Lower Mainland. There were five defined objectives of the Committee: to establish and maintain an inventory of Richmond's heritage resources, to advise the municipality on heritage planning, to aid in building/demolition permit review, to make recommendations on heritage property acquisitions and in accordance with bylaw 4324, suggest heritage designation in whole or part, suggest forms of compensation for owners of heritage properties, comment on agreements between the municipality and owners of heritage properties. One of the most significant contributions of the Richmond Municipal Heritage Advisory Committee was the production of a detailed inventory and assessment of Richmond's heritage resource base including structures of architectural merit or historic significance, archaeological sites (both historic and pre-historic) landscapes, vistas or natural features which are community landmarks
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Patenaude, Val
Richmond Heritage Advisory Committee
Heritage Advisory Committee
Creator:
Val Patenaude
Comment on this record via email
View and download images
Thursday Art Group fonds
Part Of:
Thursday Art Group fonds
Type
Community Records
GMD
textual records
Date
1981-1988
Level:
Fonds
Physical Description:
13 cm of textual records
Scope:
Fonds consists of minutes of the Community Arts Council of Richmond and scant minutes of the Leisure Services Advisory Committee. Also included is correspondence, newsletters, bulletins and reports reflecting the activities of the Thursday Art Group
History / Biographical:
Administrative history is unavailable
Custodial History:
Custodial history is unknown
Name(s):
Thursday Art Group
Creator:
Thursday Art Group
Comment on this record via email
View and download images